Grande Prairie Airport’s Lost and Found location and hours of operation are:
Hours: 5:00 am – 10:00 pm daily (365 days a year)
Location: Grande Prairie Airport Security office – Next to the stairs leading up to the second floor Viewpoint Restaurant & Lounge
- For items lost or left on an airplane, please contact your airline.
- For lost luggage please contact your airline.
Filing a Lost Item Report for items lost at the Grande Prairie Airport
- You may file a lost item report in person, by phone, or e-mail.
- You will need to provide the following information when filing a lost item report:
- Telephone Number
- Date and item was last seen
- Location where item was last seen
- Complete description of the lost item (color, size, brand etc) and its contents, if any
- If you think the item was stolen, you also may want to file a police report with the RCMP
- Items found in the air terminal building, parking lots or drive areas are stored in Apex Security’s Lost and Found for 60 days before disposition.
Retrieving Lost Items
- Grande Prairie Airport Security staff will secure all found items and make every effort to research and locate potential owners. You may arrange for the return of items by:
- On-site pickup: If you properly identify items, you may pick them up during All Peace Security’s regular hours of operation. We require picture ID at time of pickup.
- Canada Mail: The Apex Security office can return small items via Canada Post. A letter or e-mail request must be submitted along with the completed Lost Item Report.
- Shipping Information: In order to have your items shipped, contact UPS or Purolator and obtain an account number. Contact us with the account number and we will prepare the shipping waver. If shipping a laptop you must purchase a box from the shipping company; We do not provide laptop boxes.
Contact Grande Prairie Airport Security Lost and Found at:
Grande Prairie Airport
#220 10610 Airport Drive
Grande Prairie, AB